Stewart & Associates Careers
We are looking to grow and expand our company with your help! Here at Stewart and Associates we value our clients and the quality of service we provide them, and it starts with our employees. We are committed to bringing a passion of excellence into all that we do. Apply today to join our team and contribute talents that only you can offer!
CALL NOW: 815.235.3807
Freeport, IL | Rockford, IL
2nd and 3rd shift Positions
We are currently seeking candidates for part-time, unarmed professional Security Officer Positions. Security Officers provide physical security of an organization’s facility to ensure a safe environment for employees, contractors, clients and visitors.
Qualified candidates will be intelligent courteous individuals with a friendly attitude, professional demeanor, great customer service skills, and the ability to communicate effectively.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants with prior training and/or to those that currently possess an active PERC card.
• Must possess or be able to obtain Illinois Permanent Employee Registration Card (PERC). Assistance in obtaining a PERC will be provided upon job offer acceptance.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Must have own reliable transportation to report to work at various sites.
• Have a general knowledge of security procedures.
• Proficient written and oral communication skills.
• Must be responsible, dependable, and have a professional attitude.
• Must have good attendance, be punctual and have excellent people skills.
• Must be able to walk and be on your feet for extended periods of time.
• Must be willing to work outdoors during inclement weather.
• Must be able to pass a strict background check and pre-employment drug screening.
• Security, military, or law enforcement background is a plus.
• Availability to work 2nd and 3rd shifts, weekends and holidays are also required.
• Some positions require a clean driving record.
• Competitive wages
• Paid Flexible Time Off (FTO)
• Health Insurance
• Uniforms and training provided
EOE Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Or apply at our corporate headquarters, 50 W. Douglas St. Suite 1200 Freeport, IL, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8AM and 5PM.